Welcome to My Robbie
Spiritual Heart Walks + Meditation + Lunch
Our Spiritual Heart Day Walks Will Transform YOU!
Join us on a spiritual walk that replenishes your mind, body and soul….
The Margaret River Region is not only visually alluring but also abundant in healing energies, discovered by our wise ancestors.
“So I take this word reconciliation and I use it to reconcile people back to Mother Earth, so they can walk this land together and heal one another because she’s the one that gives birth to everything we see around us, everything we need to survive.” – Max Dulumunmun Harrison
You will also
- Meet like-minded people
- Create a space & give gratitude
- Share the experience
- Reconnect in Nature – find your bliss
- Introduce yourself to this ancient land
- Leave with a renewed experience to share
So, join us today! To Connect to Oneself Spiritually, Mentally & Physically
Day Hike Information
- Daily walks are held, 11.00am – 3.00pm. 3-4 hours approx.
- Hiking part of the Cape to Cape or Boranup Forest
- Nourishing lunch
- Meditation session (weather permitting)
- Our walks are specifically tailored to beginner to moderate levels of fitness
- Gnarabup yoga gift voucher (stretch & renew)
- Celebration drink
- 2 litres of water- minimum
- Weather jacket
- Day back-pack for water & lunch
- Good hiking shoes
- Long pants, leggings or gaiters
- Hat & sunscreen
- Fly net
We provide a yoga mat on the day for our meditation, or you can use a towel.
Cost per person $100.00
No cancellations or changes within 24 hours of the appointment. My Robbie has a strict 24 hrs notice of any changes or cancellations will incur a fee of 50% of the booked appointment. No Shows 100% of the cost of the booking.
Walks will be cancelled when the forecast weather for the day of the walk is for severe storms or extreme hot weather. Walk fees will be refunded. Sometimes events may be cancelled due to an extraordinary event or circumstances, weather related or otherwise, beyond our control. In most cases you will be entitled to a refund.