Welcome to My Robbie
Guided walking hikes throughout the Margaret River Region.
Immerse yourself amongst the trees, the spectacular coastline or the deserted beaches. One of the few highlights you get to experience while walking this ancient land.
The beauty of nature is being connected into the moment, where you can sit and enjoy a nourishing lunch.
Underneath the ground is just as spectacular, over 100 limestone caves formed approximately 1 million years ago. Creating a rich spiritual energy to be felt by the heart.
Western Australia’s Top Region is about the journey inwards.
Join us today:
Just some of the benefits..
- Meet like-minded people
- Burn calories
- Share the experience
- Reconnect in Nature
- Introduce yourself to this ancient land
- Wildflower season is amazing
Connecting Oneself Spiritually, Mentally & Physically
Day Hike Information
- 4 hours hike approx, 11am – 3pm
- Half hour lunch break – nourishing lunch provided & snacks
- Beginner to moderate level of fitness
- 2 litres of water- minimum
- Weather jacket
- Day back-pack for water & lunch
- Good hiking shoes
- Long pants, leggings or gaiters
- Hat and sunscreen
Available Gift Vouchers for the perfect gift.