Spiritual Heart Walks + Meditation
Our Spiritual Heart Day Walks Will Transform YOU!
Getting outside in nature can be a very powerful form of healing. Being located in the beautiful Margaret River Region in Western Australia, we’re blessed with an abundance of nature and healing energies discovered by our former ancestors. Our Spiritual Day Hikes are focused on disconnecting and reconnecting with oneself spiritually, mentally and physically with the beauty surrounding us. Part of the walk will be silent where we’ll take you along the Cape to Cape coastline where you’ll be met with pristine waters, deserted beaches, over 100 limestone caves, towering Karrie trees in the Boranup Forest and so much more. The walks will also incorporate crystal work to connect to the earth, drumming and Tibetan bowls during meditation
Join us on a spiritual walk that replenishes your mind, body and soul….
The Margaret River Region is not only visually alluring but also abundant in healing energies, discovered by our wise ancestors.
“So I take this word reconciliation and I use it to reconcile people back to Mother Earth, so they can walk this land together and heal one another because she’s the one that gives birth to everything we see around us, everything we need to survive.”
Max Dulumunmun Harrison
You will also
- Walk in silence (part of the walk)
- Create a space & give gratitude
- Receive group psychic messages
- Reconnect in Nature – find your bliss
- Introduce yourself to this ancient land
- Leave with a renewed experience to share
So, join us today! To Connect to Oneself Spiritually, Mentally & Physically
Day Hike Information
- Daily walks are held, 11.00am – 3.00pm. 3-4 hours approx.
- Hiking part of the Cape to Cape or Boranup Forest
- Meditation session (weather permitting)
- Our walks are specifically tailored to beginner to moderate levels of fitness
- Gnarabup yoga gift voucher (stretch & renew)
- Celebration drink
- 2 litres of water- minimum
- Weather jacket
- Day back-pack for water & lunch
- Good hiking shoes
- Long pants, leggings or gaiters
- Hat & sunscreen
- Fly net
We provide a yoga mat on the day for our meditation, or bring a towel for a dip into the ocean.
Private Bookings Available, please message me for available days.
Min 4 – Max 8 people
Cost per person $100.00
No cancellations or changes within 24 hours of the appointment. My Robbie has a strict 24 hrs notice of any changes or cancellations will incur a fee of 50% of the booked appointment. No Shows 100% of the cost of the booking.
Walks will be cancelled when the forecast weather for the day of the walk is for severe storms or extreme hot weather. Walk fees will be refunded. Sometimes events may be cancelled due to an extraordinary event or circumstances, weather related or otherwise, beyond our control. In most cases you will be entitled to a refund.
Boranup Forest Meeting Point Link or we meet at Redgate Beach Margaret River.